Please read the following, we are trying to answer most of your questions:
- Our providers will visit you on a regular basis, as often as you need, if it is medically necessary. Please call our office to find out if you qualify for home visit.
- We will attempt to make a house call within 24 to 48 hours of a request from the patient, or family
- The scheduling department will call and remind you 24 hours before each visit.
- Your visit will be scheduled between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm weekdays, and 10 am to 2 pm weekends.
- No exact time can be given because of factors such as traffic and the length of other patients’ visits.
- If you have been in the hospital, contact us the day you are discharged for continuing care.
- Medication refills can be handled over the phone by contacting our office.
- We do not make emergency visits. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the hospital. If you are admitted to the hospital, contact us, so that we can provide the hospital with necessary information.
- If you have a caretaker/family member/HCP etc, please have that person with you at the time of our visit, if possible.
- Please have all your medication bottles, and necessary papers left by other medical staff for our provider’s review.
- If you are self-pay, we can still see you , please call our office for your options.
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid and many private insurances.
- Deductibles or co-payments required for medical services are handled in the same way as a trip to a physician’s office.
- In most cases, we will assume the role of your Primary Care Provider. We will communicate with any specialists you have if necessary. If you want to keep your own PCP, we can still see you for the sick visits.
- You can call our office anytime. We will try to get back to you within 24 hours.
- Please remember our slogan, “ Always Caring, Always Here “.